Get Ready for Fun in the Sun with the 9 Best Dog Pools for Your Pooch
One way to help your pooch stay cool (and have a blast while doing it) is by filling up a dog pool and letting them splash around to relieve the heat. Just like kids have their own kiddie pools, dogs can have their very own doggy swimming pools. The difference is almost nil, except dog swimming pools tend to be puncture-proof and have low enough sides that they can easily step in and out. When I bought a foldable dog swimming pool for my two pups last year, they went NUTS! They loved getting to splash, play, and jump in the water (not to mention it was like having a giant water bowl outside). I have to say, letting them play outdoors without feeling so dang hot was a relief for me all summer long, too.
RELATED: Can My Dog Swim?
Before you pony up for a doggie swimming pool, keep in mind that not all pet pools are created equal. Many pools differ in size—some are for small pups, while others are more suitable for large dogs. Be sure to check out the quality of the material to ensure your fur baby's pet pool won't easily pop or leak, and will be easy to clean when they're all done with their fun in the sun. We searched high and low to find the best pet pool in every category, so you can figure out which dog pool suits your pooch the best. Get ready for lots of summer fun!
The Best Dog Pools
- Best Overall: Jasonwell Foldable Dog Pool
- Best Inflatable: Alcott Inflatable Dog Pool
- Best for Large Dogs: Intex Easy Pool Set
- Best Rectangular: KOPEKS Portable Rectangular Dog Pool
- Best Pop-Up: Alvantor Pet Swimming Pool
- Best Sprinkler: Morpilot Sprinkler Dog Pool
- Best Printed: Frisco Outdoor Flamingo Dog Swimming Pool
- Best Budget: Polygroup Wading Pet Pool
- Most Adorable Shape: Paw Pool from DogPools.shop