We're Bananas for These 8 Cat Bandanas
A cat bandana is a super simple way to add a pop of purr-sonality to your kitty's look, especially if you're trying to nail a certain aesthetic for a family photo or need a new picture of her to frame for your desk. After all, what could be easier than choosing a brightly hued or adorably patterned neckerchief, rolling it up, and tying it—loosely—around your cat's neck?
Now, cute as those cat bandanas may be, they generally should not be left on without supervision since it can be all too easy for your tabby to twist herself into trouble, getting a leg caught in the bandana or snagging it on furniture. A cat bandana collar, on the other hand, might be a better option for longer term wear since the fabric of the bandana simply slides onto a breakaway collar, offering an important safety feature alongside the fashion accessory.
No matter what occasion you have in mind for your kitty to debut her new accessory, we've rounded up eight of our favorite cat bandanas below.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Frisco Geometric Dog & Cat Bandana ($5)
- Best Budget: Fridja Adjustable Pet Bandana Collar ($2)
- Best Personalized: BengeMarkGifts Personalized Mustard Yellow Cat Bandana ($7+)
- Best for Summer: BeverlyDesignZ Summer Cat Bandana ($9+)
- Best Reversible: Camberry Designs Reversible Orange x Bumblebee Cat Bandana ($10)
- Best with Bow Tie: Retro Shaw Breakaway Cat Collar With Bandana and Bow Tie ($13)
- Best for Shy Cats: G&G Outfitters Can't Touch This Pet Bandana ($10)
- Best for Brunch: BeverlyDesignZ Brunch Reversible Bandana ($9+)