9 Custom Cat Collars for Your One-of-a-Kind Feline
No cat needs a crown to strut around like they're the king or queen of their castle; after all, we all gladly acknowledge the fact that they're in charge, right? But even if your kitty is perfectly pretty in nothing but his birthday fur—and even if you'd never intentionally let him go outdoors without a leash and harness—outfitting him with a custom cat collar is a smart move. Not only will it look utterly adorable, but if he manages to sneak outside at some point, it'll make it easier for your neighbors to help him get home safely.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Frisco Pineapple Personalized Collar
- Best Personalized: Personalized Leather Cat Collar
- Best for Kittens: TagME Cat Collar
- Best Leather: Adjustable Breakaway Leather Collar
- Best Breakaway: Buckle-Down Personalized Wonder Woman Breakaway Cat Collar
- Best Engraved: HOTGOL Personalized Cat Collar
- Best Embroidered: Coastal Pet Products Personalized Breakaway Collar
- Best Bell: Tweed Fabric Cat Collar Bowtie Set
- Best Reflective: GoTags Personalized Reflective Cat Collar
How to Fit a Cat Collar
Whether your cat's collar is customized or not, make sure it fits just snugly enough for you to slip a finger or two between his neck and the collar. To order the correct size, use a soft measuring tape or ribbon to get the proper measurement, then order according to the collar's specifications. Check that snugness now and again, since it could stretch out over time. And experts agree that breakaway collars are generally best when it comes to cats, just in case the collar happens to get caught while kitty is climbing or playing.