Dogs that are aggressive and that chew
Want to know more about dogs that are aggressive and that chew? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: hound
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, tendency to chew, prone to health issues, highly territorial, high prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: black, red, blue, cream, fawn, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, sable, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted, merle, blue and tan, black and tan, liver and tan
- coat length/texture: short, long, wiry
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful, aggressive
Easily recognized by its long body on stubby legs, the small and spunky dachshund has long been a family favorite. Learn more about living with doxies.