Dogs that are hyper and prone to health issues
Want to know more about dogs that are hyper and prone to health issues? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: terrier
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies, prone to health issues, high potential for weight gain, high prey drive
- colors: red, gold / yellow, black
- patterns: black and tan
- coat length/texture: medium, wiry
- temperament: outgoing, anxious, willful, friendly, playful
The Norwich terrier is a small breed with a big personality. Hyper and intelligent, he's a fearless pup who thrives with owners who keep his brain busy with tricks and training.
- breed group: herding
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, tendency to chew, prone to health issues, high prey drive, loves water, cold weather tolerant, hot weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: red, blue, black
- patterns: tricolor, bicolor, merle
- coat length/texture: medium
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful
Australian shepherds are intelligent, loyal, energetic dogs that love spending quality time exploring with their owners. Learn more about living with Aussies.