Dogs that are willful and that have a low prey drive
Want to know more about dogs that are willful and that have a low prey drive? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: hybrid
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, requires lots of grooming, tolerates being alone, low prey drive, loves water, apartment-friendly, cold weather tolerant, hot weather tolerant, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, red, gold / yellow, cream, black, white
- patterns: bicolor
- coat length/texture: long, medium, curly
- temperament: gentle, friendly, willful, outgoing, playful, protective
A friendly, loving family dog who's easy on the allergies makes Labradoodles one of the most popular dog breeds in the United States. These dogs love activity, just not as much as they’ll love you.
- breed group: working
- breed size: large (61-100 lbs.)
- other traits: tendency to chew, prone to health issues, low prey drive, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: white, fawn
- patterns: brindle
- coat length/texture: short
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful
Muscular, athletic boxers are fun, cuddly, loyal dogs that love being part of an active family. They thrive in social environments and are powerful protectors. Learn whether these playful pups are the right fit for your lifestyle.