Dogs with occasional shedding and that have a low prey drive
Want to know more about dogs with occasional shedding and that have a low prey drive? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: working
- breed size: large (61-100 lbs.)
- other traits: tendency to chew, prone to health issues, low prey drive, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: white, fawn
- patterns: brindle
- coat length/texture: short
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful
Muscular, athletic boxers are fun, cuddly, loyal dogs that love being part of an active family. They thrive in social environments and are powerful protectors. Learn whether these playful pups are the right fit for your lifestyle.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, requires lots of grooming, low prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: black, gray, red, blue, cream, white, fawn, gold / yellow, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, sable, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted, harlequin, tuxedo, merle, black and tan, liver and tan, blue and tan
- coat length/texture: long
- temperament: gentle, friendly, outgoing, playful
Havanese dogs are smart, extroverted performers who don't require a lot of room to roam. Learn more about living with Havanese puppies and dogs.