Dogs that are freckled and that have a low prey drive
Want to know more about dogs that are freckled and that have a low prey drive? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, requires lots of grooming, low prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: black, gray, red, blue, cream, white, fawn, gold / yellow, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, sable, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted, harlequin, tuxedo, merle, black and tan, liver and tan, blue and tan
- coat length/texture: long
- temperament: gentle, friendly, outgoing, playful
Havanese dogs are smart, extroverted performers who don't require a lot of room to roam. Learn more about living with Havanese puppies and dogs.
- breed group: non-sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, prone to health issues, low prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly
- colors: red, fawn, white
- patterns: brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled
- coat length/texture: short
- temperament: gentle, friendly, playful, protective
Found in schools and businesses all across the country, the bulldog is a worldwide symbol for tenacity. They are courageous, but also incredibly gentle, and they have a special fondness for children. Learn more about the timeless bulldog here.