Dogs with high exercise needs and that have a low prey drive
Want to know more about dogs with high exercise needs and that have a low prey drive? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: working
- breed size: large (61-100 lbs.)
- other traits: tendency to chew, prone to health issues, low prey drive, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: white, fawn
- patterns: brindle
- coat length/texture: short
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful
Muscular, athletic boxers are fun, cuddly, loyal dogs that love being part of an active family. They thrive in social environments and are powerful protectors. Learn whether these playful pups are the right fit for your lifestyle.
- breed group: herding
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: requires lots of grooming, low prey drive, easy to train, high potential for weight gain, strong loyalty tendencies, apartment-friendly, loves water, good hiking companion
- colors: black, brown / chocolate / liver, red, white
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, brindle
- coat length/texture: medium
- temperament: outgoing, gentle, friendly, playful
Once valued as a prized cattle and sheep herder, a Cardigan Welsh corgi is an active companion who bonds well with his family members and is ready for adventure.