Dogs that are spotted and that love water
Want to know more about dogs that are spotted and that love water? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, prone to health issues, high prey drive, high potential for weight gain, loves water, apartment-friendly, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: red, black, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, tuxedo, brindle, saddle / blanket, merle, black and tan, harlequin, hairless, spotted, sable, blue and tan, tricolor, flecked / ticked / speckled, liver and tan
- coat length/texture: short, medium, long
- temperament: outgoing, friendly, playful, anxious
Brussels griffons are smart and friendly little dogs with tons of personality, perfect for families or households of just about any size—including those with other dogs or cats. Learn more about living with Brussels griffons.
- breed group: sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, high prey drive, loves water, hot weather tolerant, cold weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: white, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: spotted, flecked / ticked / speckled, bicolor
- coat length/texture: short, wiry
- temperament: outgoing, willful, playful, friendly, aloof
German wirehaired pointers are energetic, intelligent, loyal dogs that love spending time outdoors and are easy to train. If you're an avid hiker, a GWP might be for you.