Dogs that are spotted and hypoallergenic
Want to know more about dogs that are spotted and hypoallergenic? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: hybrid
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to train, easy to groom, low prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, cream, fawn, black, gray, white
- patterns: tricolor, bicolor, tuxedo, black and tan, sable, spotted, blue and tan, liver and tan
- coat length/texture: medium, curly
- temperament: gentle, friendly, outgoing, playful
A low-allergen crossbreed of the Havanese and poodle, the sweet-natured Havapoo is a bright and lively charmer who fits right into homes and families of all types.
- breed group: non-sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to train, easy to groom, high prey drive, apartment-friendly, hot weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: gold / yellow, brown / chocolate / liver, red, fawn, black, gray, white
- patterns: bicolor, hairless, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted
- coat length/texture: hairless, short
- temperament: gentle, friendly, aloof
Xoloitzcuintli, also known as the Mexican hairless or simply as "xolo," are alert dogs and loyal, sporty companions. At over 3,000 years old, xolos come in three sizes—and some might not be so "hairless" after all.