Dogs that are freckled and hypoallergenic
Want to know more about dogs that are freckled and hypoallergenic? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: terrier
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to train, requires lots of grooming, tolerates being alone, high prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, cold weather tolerant, hot weather tolerant, good for first-time pet owners
- colors: black, white
- patterns: bicolor, flecked / ticked / speckled
- coat length/texture: wiry, medium
- temperament: outgoing, playful, friendly
Brilliant, tough, and eager to please, the miniature schnauzer is an excellent family dog—provided you can keep him entertained.
- breed group: non-sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to train, easy to groom, high prey drive, apartment-friendly, hot weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: gold / yellow, brown / chocolate / liver, red, fawn, black, gray, white
- patterns: bicolor, hairless, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted
- coat length/texture: hairless, short
- temperament: gentle, friendly, aloof
Xoloitzcuintli, also known as the Mexican hairless or simply as "xolo," are alert dogs and loyal, sporty companions. At over 3,000 years old, xolos come in three sizes—and some might not be so "hairless" after all.