Dogs with frequent shedding and that are hot weather tolerant
Want to know more about dogs with frequent shedding and that are hot weather tolerant? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: sporting
- breed size: large (61-100 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, tendency to chew, prone to health issues, high potential for weight gain, loves water, cold weather tolerant, hot weather tolerant, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, gold / yellow, black
- patterns: sable, flecked / ticked / speckled
- coat length/texture: short, medium
- temperament: friendly, outgoing, playful
Labrador retrievers, or Labs as many know them, are an ideal combination of friendly and active, making them one of the most beloved family pets. Read on for more information about this most popular dog breed.
- breed group: non-sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, good hiking companion, easy to groom, hot weather tolerant, prone to health issues, high prey drive, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: black, white, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: spotted
- coat length/texture: short
- temperament: timid, friendly, playful
With his spotted coat, the Dalmatian is one of the most instantly recognizable dogs in the world. His loyalty and playful personality make him perfect for most families.