Dogs that are tuxedo and highly territorial
Want to know more about dogs that are tuxedo and highly territorial? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: herding
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, highly territorial, high prey drive, cold weather tolerant, hot weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, red, gold / yellow, black, blue, gray
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, sable, saddle / blanket, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, tuxedo, merle
- coat length/texture: short, medium
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful
Border collies are intelligent dogs full of energy and a strong desire to herd anything—and everything—around them. Learn more about living with border collies.
- breed group: non-sporting
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, highly territorial, high prey drive, high potential for weight gain, cold weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: red, cream, black, white
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, tuxedo, black and tan
- coat length/texture: medium
- temperament: willful, playful, aloof
Small but mighty, Shiba Inus are an ancient Japanese dog breed that walk to the beat of their own drum. They’re completely satisfied roaming the house without much human attention, but they still love to entertain and make their owners laugh.