Dogs that are saddle, blanket and highly territorial
Want to know more about dogs that are saddle, blanket and highly territorial? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, highly territorial, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, cold weather tolerant, good for first-time pet owners
- colors: black, red, blue, cream, gold / yellow, fawn, white
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, sable, saddle / blanket, brindle, black and tan, liver and tan, blue and tan
- coat length/texture: long, medium, wiry
- temperament: outgoing, playful, friendly
Pomeranians are small in stature but big in personality. Alert, intelligent, and confident, Pomeranians have a beautiful coat and a charming personality to match. Read on to learn more about this little, loveable breed.
- breed group: herding
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, highly territorial, high prey drive, cold weather tolerant, hot weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, red, gold / yellow, black, blue, gray
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, sable, saddle / blanket, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, tuxedo, merle
- coat length/texture: short, medium
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful
Border collies are intelligent dogs full of energy and a strong desire to herd anything—and everything—around them. Learn more about living with border collies.