Dogs that are timid and that gain weight easily
Want to know more about dogs that are timid and that gain weight easily? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: hybrid
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, apartment-friendly, high potential for weight gain, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: fawn, brown / chocolate / liver, black, white
- patterns: sable, bicolor, merle, brindle
- coat length/texture: short, long, wiry
- temperament: friendly, timid, willful, playful, anxious
Chiweenies are small dogs with big personalities. Their penchant for barking and need to be the center of attention can make them a handful, but with proper training they’ll be a lap dog for life.
- breed group: sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, requires lots of grooming, loves water, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, good for first-time pet owners, good hiking companion, hypoallergenic
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver
- coat length/texture: curly, medium
- temperament: gentle, timid, friendly, playful, anxious
Irish water spaniels are a rare breed with A+ personalities. These sweet, laid-back dogs have low-shedding coats, big brains, and affectionate natures, making them wonderful companions.