Dogs that are aggressive and that gain weight easily
Want to know more about dogs that are aggressive and that gain weight easily? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: hound
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, tendency to chew, prone to health issues, highly territorial, high prey drive, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: black, red, blue, cream, fawn, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, sable, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted, merle, blue and tan, black and tan, liver and tan
- coat length/texture: short, long, wiry
- temperament: friendly, willful, outgoing, playful, aggressive
Easily recognized by its long body on stubby legs, the small and spunky dachshund has long been a family favorite. Learn more about living with doxies.
- breed group: working
- breed size: large (61-100 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, prone to health issues, highly territorial, high potential for weight gain, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, black
- patterns: black and tan
- coat length/texture: medium
- temperament: gentle, playful, aloof
Rottweilers are smart, hard-working dogs that can be gentle and devoted family pets with proper positive reinforcement training. Learn more about living with Rottweilers.