Dogs that are aggressive and easy to train
Want to know more about dogs that are aggressive and easy to train? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, highly territorial, high prey drive, apartment-friendly, hot weather tolerant, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: black, red, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, tricolor, black and tan
- coat length/texture: short
- temperament: friendly, outgoing, playful, aggressive
Miniature pinschers are tiny dogs with huge personalities. Affectionate, loyal, and adorable, they make great companions. Learn more about living with miniature pinschers.
- breed group: working
- breed size: large (61-100 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, prone to health issues, highly territorial, high potential for weight gain, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion
- colors: brown / chocolate / liver, black
- patterns: black and tan
- coat length/texture: medium
- temperament: gentle, playful, aloof
Rottweilers are smart, hard-working dogs that can be gentle and devoted family pets with proper positive reinforcement training. Learn more about living with Rottweilers.