Undefined Hairless Dogs
Want to know more about undefined hairless dogs? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to train, easy to groom, apartment-friendly, good for first-time pet owners
- colors: black, blue, brown / chocolate / liver, cream
- patterns: tricolor
- coat length/texture: hairless
- temperament: friendly, outgoing, playful
Whether hairless or “powderpuff,” Chinese cresteds are friendly little lap dogs who are excellent for apartment life, older owners, or anyone who just likes a conversation piece.
- breed group: non-sporting
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to train, easy to groom, high prey drive, apartment-friendly, hot weather tolerant, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: gold / yellow, brown / chocolate / liver, red, fawn, black, gray, white
- patterns: bicolor, hairless, brindle, flecked / ticked / speckled, spotted
- coat length/texture: hairless, short
- temperament: gentle, friendly, aloof
Xoloitzcuintli, also known as the Mexican hairless or simply as "xolo," are alert dogs and loyal, sporty companions. At over 3,000 years old, xolos come in three sizes—and some might not be so "hairless" after all.