Timid Hybrid Dogs
Want to know more about timid hybrid dogs? See all the dogs that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these dogs as pets.
- breed group: hybrid
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, apartment-friendly, high potential for weight gain, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: fawn, brown / chocolate / liver, black, white
- patterns: sable, bicolor, merle, brindle
- coat length/texture: short, long, wiry
- temperament: friendly, timid, willful, playful, anxious
Chiweenies are small dogs with big personalities. Their penchant for barking and need to be the center of attention can make them a handful, but with proper training they’ll be a lap dog for life.