Low Playfulness Tabby Cats
Want to know more about low playfulness tabby cats? See all the cats that fit this criteria and learn more about what it's like to have these cats as pets.
- temperament: sociable, affectionate
- coat length: long
- colors: chocolate / brown / sable, cinnamon, lavender / silver, fawn, blue / gray, black / ebony, cream / beige / tan, lilac, white, red / orange
- patterns: bi-color, solid, tabby
- intelligence: high
- good with: seniors, children, dogs, cats, families
- other traits: easy to train, easy to groom, requires lots of grooming, friendly toward humans, friendly toward other pets, friendly toward strangers, tolerates being alone, high potential for weight gain, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies, good lap cat, tolerates being picked up
British Longhair cats are loyal, loving pets with sweet faces and relaxed attitudes. Learn more about life with this friendly, fluffy cat breed.