Osteoarthritis is a painful joint condition that’s common in cats—especially as they get older—and the signs can be easy to miss. While there isn’t a cure, there are a lot of treatment options available to ease pain and slow disease progression.
Curious to know how many nipples cats have and why male cats have nipples? You're in good company.
Two words: barbed penis.
- breed group: hybrid
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to groom, high potential for weight gain, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: black, red, cream, white, fawn, brown / chocolate / liver, blue
- patterns: brindle, sable, bicolor, black and tan
- coat length/texture: short, medium, wiry
- temperament: willful, friendly, outgoing, playful
Dorgis are social, sprightly dogs with a loyal (and royal!) fan club. Learn what it takes to care for this bold, brainy, and beautiful mixed breed.
Are All Christmas Foods Bad for Dogs? Here's What Your Pup Can and Can't Eat According to a Veterinary Nutritionist
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and your dog wants a piece of the pie—literally. Learn what you can and can't share with your pooch before forking over your Christmas dinner.
Here's what to do if your pet treats your holiday greenery as grub and how to keep poisonous plants out of their paws.