From coordinating Halloween costumes to a folder full of recipes for pumpkin-flavored pet treats, here's how pet parents know fall has arrived.
Do you think winter is the best season, especially when it snows? Does your favorite song have lots of melodic, howling notes but no actual words? Of course—you're a husky parent!
You know how to respond to the slow blink, and you NEVER fall for the belly trap.
10 Signs You're a Golden Retriever Parent, From Dog Hair Everywhere to Never, Ever Being Alone
But let's be real—you wouldn't have it any other way.
For chewing, tugging, or snuggling, we’ve rounded up the best toys for puppies—and asked a veterinarian for his top tips on choosing toys for your furry little friend.
The kitten teething stage can be challenging, but we’ve got the kitten teething toys to help this phase go more smoothly—both for you and for your furry little friend.
Featuring styles in breakaway, reflective, leather, and more.
- breed group: hybrid
- breed size: medium (26-60 lbs.)
- other traits: easy to train, requires lots of grooming, prone to health issues, loves water, good for first-time pet owners, strong loyalty tendencies, good hiking companion, hypoallergenic
- colors: black, gray, red, blue, cream, white, fawn, gold / yellow, brown / chocolate / liver
- patterns: bicolor, brindle
- coat length/texture: short, medium, curly
- temperament: friendly, playful
The adorably playful boxerdoodle is a rare, fairly new crossbreed that can range from small to large in size. This boxer and poodle mix makes a delightful addition to all kinds of families.