- temperament: sociable, affectionate
- coat length: short
- colors: chocolate / brown / sable, cinnamon, lavender / silver, fawn, blue / gray, black / ebony, cream / beige / tan, lilac, red / orange, white
- patterns: bi-color, solid, calico / tri-color, tabby, marbled
- intelligence: high
- good with: children, dogs, cats, families
- other traits: friendly toward other pets, easy to groom, friendly toward strangers, friendly toward humans, strong loyalty tendencies
Oriental shorthairs are friendly, intelligent, and inquisitive cats that love being around people and fellow furry friends. Learn more about living with this eye-catching breed.
- breed group: toy
- breed size: small (0-25 lbs.)
- other traits: hypoallergenic, easy to groom, high prey drive, apartment-friendly, strong loyalty tendencies
- colors: black, red, gray, fawn
- patterns: black and tan
- coat length/texture: wiry, medium
- temperament: outgoing, willful, playful
Affenpinschers are intelligent and playful dogs with unique faces you’re not likely to forget. They love socializing and learning new skills—though sometimes on their own terms.
Only time can erase the memory of stumbling upon a “surprise” on your sofa, but these cleaners will at least erase the evidence.
These accessories will make your walk the best experience—for both of you.
Though they won’t replace a good tooth brushing session, these treats come close.
Because puppy kisses should be sweet, not stinky.